Department of Physics.
1. To establish global competence among students by inculcating optimistic thinking and positive spirit.
2. To excel in all areas of teaching-learning, research, outreach and consultancy in the field of Physics.
3. To maximize the students� abilities to pursue their goals.
# 1. To empower women by developing an awareness of Physics subject to pursue further higher professional studies for enabling them to higher positions.
2. To initiate, promote, develop and sustain quality and innovative research in the field of Physics (Research Methodology).
3. To build intellectual and imaginative minds.
4. To review and develop curriculum so as to meet the changing needs in the discipline of physics.
5. To train the students for participation in competitive exams.
|2||B.Sc||MPCs(MATHS,PHYSICS,Computer Science)||ENGLISH MEDIUM|
History of the Department1Year of Establishment2008-20092.Number of Sanctioned Posts013.Number of Present Position014.No of Teachers & Students1:505.The year when the curriculum was revised last2016-17Strengths of the Department
# Faculty member is doctorate